Sunday, January 9, 2011

Aren't You too Young to Knit?

When I first came home with a ball of yarn and a pair of straight bamboo knitting needles (US Size 3, if you are wondering) in late October last year my husband looked at me bewildered and asked: "Aren't you too young to knit?" Instead of answering his question I started on my first project, a green snake with yellow and black stripes. When he saw the finished product he immediately fell in love with him, named him Harry, and introduced him to the collection of our childhood stuffies that already occupied a part of our sofa.

Ever since then I have been knitting relentlessly every free minute of my days, evenings and nights and I have no intention on stopping anytime soon.


This is Harry on his first stroll around our bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment