Sunday, January 9, 2011

Book 3

The most recent book I acquired is Hansi Singh's Amigurumi Knits. I literally just got this book a few days ago. It is by far the most challenging of the three books i knit from. But it also has the most detailed and intricate designs. I so far have knitted only one pattern out of this book:


And it is a vegetable... or more specifically an eggplant. It was fun knitting this. I also tried the jelly-fish in this book... unfortunately I messed up somewhere and it just ended in a big mess so I opened it up again and I am going to try again... when I am less tired.... If you want to try you can find the free pattern here.


I also knitted two Nautilus shells. This pattern was written by Hansi Singh as well and is available for free on the internet here.

I am currently working on the sea star featured in the book... and one arm in it is going well....

No comments:

Post a Comment