Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finished and in Progress


I finished the starfish from Hansi Singh's Amigurumi Knits The center is knitted a little too tight. So the arms are really sticking out, but it's fine. I like how he came out. I love the changing colors in the yarn (Red Heart Super Saver Brand, Color 0794 Bay Print)


The under-sight was also done in a Red Heard Super Saver yarn which is called Aran Fleck Color 4313.


Right now I am working on Hansi Singh's Sun Star and I am designing a box jellyfish. I also started my very first lace project. Admittedly I am not doing it in a lace yarn but you have to start somewhere, right? And I read that it is better to start with a thicker yarn so I choose Lion Brand Amazing in color 202 or Rainforest. After 4 repeats I am in love with the look of it. Pictures of the finished product coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment